Cooler Concord Rebates:
Supported by the town of Concord, MA and the Concord Municipal Light Plant (CMLP) and managed by CSEC, for residents of Concord. These programs are available through June, 2018, while funds last:
Note: To fill pdf form online, download and save once completed in order to send via email.
- EnergyStar Appliance Rebate Form: Replace your inefficient appliances with Energy Star rated models for use in your home in Concord and receive a $200 rebate for your fridge and a $400 rebate for your clothes washing machine.
- Clothesline Installation Rebate Form: Receive up to $50 for installation of clotheslines or drying racks.
- Weatherization (Electric, Oil, Propane customers) Rebate Form: Available rebate for up to $1,000 for customers who heat their homes with any fuel other than natural gas.
- Programmable Thermostat Rebate Form: Residents replacing existing non programmable thermostats or purchasing for new construction are eligible to receive $100 for a wireless enabled thermostat, or $50 for a standalone programmable thermostat.
- LED Bulb Rebate Application: Offering an annual $3 rebate per light bulb (or price of bulb if less than $3) when you purchase LED bulbs.
Concord Municipal Light Plant (CMLP) Rebates:
Programs available to Concord residents, funded by CMLP’s energy efficiency surcharge:
- LED Bulb Rebate Program
- Solar PV Rebate Program
- Residents who heat with any fuel other than Natural Gas: get free LED lightbulbs installed with or without a concurrent Energy audit
- Air-Source Heat Pumps rebate program designed for super-efficient heating and cooling in cold climates. Rebates of up to $6,000 are available.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Rebate: Receive up to $750 for installation of a heat pump water heater.
For programs available to Concord businesses, check here.
These MassSave rebates are available to Concord residents who are natural gas customers:
- Energy audits (with free LED lightbulbs)
- Programmable thermostats
- Natural gas heating systems
- Natural gas water heaters
- Natural gas heat recovery ventilators